lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2007

I don't mean to lie to you but saying the truth is always quite more painful- PART 2

At times, we're not mature enough to take on our own mistakes then we make them up.- It's kinda defense mechanism, we hide the truth coz we want to avoid hurting other people's feelings. However, deception never lasts forever... Now, here you have the remaining 15 most common excuses around the globe


1.- I was about to call you.
2.- Yep, I was dating him but we didn’t hook up.
3.- Although I crashed your car, it wasn’t my fault.
4.- It really looks amazing on you.
5.-I had a crush on you since we met.
6.- Next year, I’m giving up smoking.
7.- I’ve called you at home several times, but nobody answered it.
8.- At the end of the day, we can be good friends.
9.- I reckon, I won’t drink till drop off anymore.
10.- Go home and rest, I’ll look after your gf.
11.- For sure not today- I‘m exhausted, about to crash out- I promise we’ll do that tomorrow.
12.- Hey Dad! I’m staying at a friend’s house all night long- We must read 100 pages for next week’s examination.
13.- We lost that match because of the referee- we didn’t get along.
14.- I forgot your e-mail address, may you write it down again? Plz.
15.- Go on! Just a little bit more, I won’t cum inside you-LOL.


Anyway, I think 'WHITE LIES' must dissapear- It'd be a chance for dealing with our own faults and STOP PRETENDING, It's all about assuming oneself and respect the rest...

I'd rather the pain of a truth to a pretty lie.


No hay comentarios.: