jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2007

Does L.O.V.E overcome our differences?

Whoa, what a sunny day!


Althought I don't like summer at all, It feels so good to get some sunlight in my bedroom .

I must confess these last 3 weeks have been a complete mess- specially, every single thing related to Love-side. Anyway, I think I'm getting over.


There's something missing about my kind of affairs, I cannot come up with a wise enough answer to my own worries. All we know Love is a deep mistery- it's no necessary to find out what it is, just live it by ourselves. But why is it so hard for me to fall in love? I always do my best, I try to be kind despite being too honest-quite sharp at times. Is Love running away from me? or I'm not able to put up faults in anybody else.


It seems that only quite similar people enjoy such great L.OV.E ! I Wish I could change my mind for a while. However, we'd be still different as mices and moonbeams- we see life from the opposite side of a telescope-haven't all my ex-lovers noticed that?


Once upon a time, a prince charming told me:

'Never take someone for granted, hold every person close to your heart, cause ONE day you might wake up and realize that you've lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stone'


Now, I'm aware of it..


Are we meant to be together?


Can we make fun of our differences?


Beside that,


I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE


WHO CATCHES MY TEARS


WHO TAKES ME AS I AM


WHO HEALS MY WOUNDED HEART


I PROMISE I WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY
Is anyone able to UNDERSTAND that?


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

está exelente la foto, sin duda tienes una mmm exótica manera de decir las cosas, eso es interesante aunq no entiendo muxo el inglés jeje;
pronto te mandaré algo mío para q lo publiques ok.
muxa suerte en too lo q hagasss....