martes, 26 de febrero de 2008

NO MUSIC MEANS NO LIFE!


Nowadays, music lovers like me are caught up with the release of thousands and thousands of devices that allow us to store up to 200, 000 song and many hours of videos but what another functions have these handheld players got?

Despite playing music, you can also record voices and music from radio. You can share images, videos and texts as well. I had no idea how much my first mp4 would change the way I lived.

I was seventeen when my brother Pepe gave me one on Christmas, I asked for it so much that everyone at home was sick of hearing it. I think they didn’t realize how annoying it's to go to university by bus, listen to awful-aggressive music and people talking about their matters. However, owning an mp4 player has made my bus journey less uncomfortable and more amusing. I’m able to have instant access to all the songs I like and I do wanna hear to the point where I don’t feel the time passing. As long as my mp4 is small, I clip it to my chest, to my pocket, to my bag; I bring it everywhere I go!

I can store some data documents like tasks and assignments which is very useful because Diskettes used to mess up everything. I’m glad to keep some pictures in it as well so my friends can have a look at my pet, my family and even myself. I charge my mp4 player a couple of hours and it lasts for a whole day therefore I don’t waste any money in batteries.


Although it's the greatest modern invention for me, I must recognize that most of the time you get away from it all and you pay people no attention. If headphones are used, you’re exposed to temporary and permanent hearing loss .


No hay comentarios.: