domingo, 7 de diciembre de 2008

LUST


Love me but don’t fall in love with me, sexy buddy

It’d be so dangerous for you

A worthless risk for a couple of unfaithful lovers

So let’s get drunk till the break of dawning

Just another one-standing night game, honey



I’m a sailor and the ship is about to weigh anchor

There’s no time to waist, fella

Take off every item of clothing,

Lay on bed, ready for it?

Feel it, touch it but don’t be attached to it
Allow our bodies to synchronize

Keep on moving it, yeah

That’s the way I like it. You’re every man’s fantasy

I’m done, gotta go immediately. So sorry

Don’t get too emotional now

Remember our deal and don’t cry,


Love is an useless thing for two people like us,

Lust is the only one thing we can count on

Good-bye, smart guy!

I know you’ll be alright


No hay comentarios.: